Thursday, March 14, 2013

Next Time You Leave

♥ Don't Go Without Me

This is just one of the outfits I forgot I took photos of. They aren't the greatest  but I did really love all the hearts...Below are some more photos and yes. That's a doorknob! haha. Oops. You get the idea. Anyway, Everything I'm wearing is actually from forever21. That store has really started to control my closet lol. I also just wore black heels with this outfit that you can't see. :/

 I know I haven't been posting as much lately and I promise I'll be back regularly soon, I'm just enjoying the little time I have left with one of the most amazing people I've ever met. ♥ ♥ ♥ But unfortunately, he's leaving so to fill that void I'm sure there will be plenty of posts lol.
   


One last thing! If you're on lookbook, you should fan Ania! One of the coolest, kindest, most awesome people I've met on lookbook! And check out her blog too. She always has cool stuff goin on! It was super hard to pick which photos to put up.


1 comment:

  1. You look so cute!!! great sweater :) Thank you so much for your nice words <3 that's very kind of you! :)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...