Friday, March 8, 2013

But at least I'm trying....

Wow. 

Yeah. This whole leave of absence thing is really starting to hit me. But I have met some truly great people and I've been able to finally catch up with old friends. Anyway... I decided to post a look and work on my black and white portraits. Idk how I feel about them yet. I'll post the color and b&w versions. But first... my lookbook submission:


♥ Hard to Build a Dream on a Rotting Frame ♥
 I look tired....or dumb...idk which lol
Anyway, the scarf is from a thrift store. Tights, heart print skirt and pink faux suede heels are all from forever 21. The top I just got from yesstyle ♥

So here are my other photos... I really need some work on my B&W portraits soooo feel free to critique the hell out of them :)


And Another one...
 
 
This one is just a better quality version of the lookbook post.


The Black and white photos are also posted on my  Deviantart!


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...