Thursday, February 28, 2013

The Beginning of...the End?


So... My first blog post. I've never blogged before but it seems like a pretty great way to stop harassing my friends with my ideas about fashion, art and everything else I like especially since they're still in med school and I took a leave of absence. I'm returning in the fall, but that leaves me with 5 months to basically rediscover who the hell I used to be/am. Plus I can show off my favorite personal outfits! I'm trying to create a personal lookbook so getting dressed in the morning isn't so time-consuming. Believe me. It's usually the hardest decision of the day and that just is not right. I'm planning to wear something different everyday over this break. We'll see if I can do it!! Today's outfit (so comfy - I even shoveled snow in it!) which I am affectionately calling:

 owls and tulle




 
You can also view/hype/love/whatever this style on:
LOOKBOOK



ANYWAY!
All of the jewelry is from forever 21...also the skirt...and the boots...
The Owl shirt I got at Pitchfork last year and I wish I could remember the designer so I could credit them. If anyone knows, please let me know!!

So why not add a few more photos? That's the annoying thing about lookbook.The 4x4 style and their 10 posting rules. Ugh.  
** NOTE: These photos are barely edited if at all - so if the quality seems poor - you're probably right :)

A Better Look at the full outfit
















The bag I wore... yesstyle


These boots from forever 21 are my new favorite thing! I wear them like everyday and they're actually comfy!









Some Accessories....


 

 
These rope bracelets are from Claire's I believe...I think I got them in high school! Also I am in love with thigh high socks right now! But who isn't?



And me messing around with fun poses...
I'm still working on the whole self-portrait-fashion photography thing... 
The first two are pretty normal. The last one involved me just about to yell at my cat :) 
 





   
 Well... What do you think?! <3 This first day off has been productive! 
And I must say thank you to my awesome friends for taking me out for waffle fries - one of my all time fave foods. Rachel and Kate - ur the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...